SERVE WITH US
WAYS TO SERVE AT HILLCREST
There are numerous opportunities for you to serve in and around the church. God has called us to serve and there are so many ways for you to use your gifts to serve alongside a passionate people as we pursue the Lord's calling for us.
If you aren't sure where you want to serve, contact us at email@example.com for more information.
*Check back to this page to see the current volunteer needs around Hillcrest Church.*
GUEST SERVICES NEEDS:
- 5 GREETER / USHERS
We want all people who attend Hillcrest on any given Sunday to be welcomed and to feel like a part of the Hillcrest family, because they are! This is why the Guest Services Ministry is so vital. Our greeters and ushers are the first people that you see when you come through the doors of Hillcrest and they ensure that the church is a safe place, especially with all our little ones!
WORSHIP ARTS NEEDS:
- WORSHIP LEADERS
TECH DEPARTMENT NEEDS:
- VIDEO SWITCHERS
- MEDIA & SOUND TECHS
Do you have a passion or want to learn the tech side of the Sunday morning livestream?
VIDEO EDITOR NEEDS:
- VIDEO EDITORS
We are growing in our online space and we are wanting to increase our video output. Video editors would be editing videos like the giving videos, welcome and announcement videos, scripture videos, program videos, etc.
HILLCREST KIDS NEEDS:
*Anyone involved in children's ministries needs to take Plan to Protect training provided by the church.
- ALPHA HOSTS AND HELPERS
- PRAYER PARTNERS FOR ALPHA
BLESSING TO OTHERS NEEDS:
- FOOD HAMPERS (ORGANIZE, SHOP FOR FOOD AND DELIVER THE HAMPER)
- CASSEROLE MEAL ORGANIZER AND COOKS
- Volunteers would be greatly appreciated to make beverages and wash tables when we have a Family Feast in Sept & January. We are also looking for a team to serve soup and buns for lunch on Sundays in January & February. Reply to this email to find out more!
ONLINE HOSPITALITY NEEDS:
- 1 - 2 PEOPLE TO FILL IN WHEN NEEDED SUNDAY MORNINGS
Online hosts are critical to the success of an online worship experience to make the guest feel welcome. The purpose of the online host is to monitor the online questions and communications and to support the online attendees.
"BRIDGES CLASSES" NEEDS:
- CONVERSATION PARTNERS, MONDAYS FROM 1-2:15PM.
REFUGEE KITCHEN KIT NEEDS:
- INDIVIDUAL, COUPLES OR FAMILIES TO DELIVER A KITCHEN KIT TO A REFUGEE FAMILY
"LET'S TALK" NEEDS:
- CONVERSATION PARTNERS, WEDNESDAYS FROM 1-2PM.
HILLCREST TEENS NEEDS:
- Small group leaders. If you have a heart for students grades 6-12 please contact Pastor Chris.
MOM'S TIME OUT NEEDS:
- 2-3 BABYSITTER'S NEEDED - TUESDAY MORNINGS FROM 9:30-11:30AM